soldierstdm Index du Forum

soldierstdm Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Monica<All Eyez On Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    soldierstdm Index du Forum -> soldierstdm -> soldierstdm
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maequd

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 20:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Monica<All Eyez On Me Répondre en citant

Monica All Eyez On Me > bit.ly/1ZgRQQV

Monica All Eyez On Me

10cf746e54
I see you girl, darkchild I got my eyez on you Monica, let me see what you workin' with Let's dance, yeah come on, come onWhen I step in the club There's so much love All eyez on me All the girls and thugs Glasses go up It's that time, babyIf you're looking right And your game is tight Come chill with me Get up on the floor And dance some more The night's just beginningI can feel your eyez on me You're watchin' And off up in the club Tonight it's poppin' And I can tell that you're feeling it, too Know you do, know you doNow when I'm doin' my thang You checkin' for me Just step my way Don't you be Too shy or be ashamed You get love from meSo when we movin' close We're toe to toe Just dance with me And when we've come to an end Me and my friends We'll do it againI can feel your eyez on me You're watchin' And off up in the club Tonight it's poppin' And I can tell that you're feeling it, too Know you do, know you doI can feel your eyez on me You're watchin' And off up in the club Tonight it's poppin' And I can tell that you're feeling it, too Know you do, know you doCome on let me see you work it out I'm a pretty young thang, I'ma turn it out Party all night, workin' it out, till the lights out Till the early morn, till the mornDon't you know now is the perfect time I can make it right, makin' you all mine Baby, tonight if you hold it down I can give you all that I gotI can feel your eyez on me You're watchin' And off up in the club Tonight it's poppin' And I can tell that you're feeling it, too Know you do, know you doI can feel your eyez on me You're watchin' And off up in the club Tonight it's poppin' And I can tell that you're feeling it, too Know you do, know you doI can feel your eyez on me You're watchin' And off up in the club Tonight it's poppin' And I can tell that you're feeling it, too Know you do, know you doI can feel your eyez on me You're watchin' And off up in the club Tonight it's poppin' And I can tell that you're feeling it, too Know you do, know you doI see you (Ah, baby) You watchin' me (Ah, baby) I see you (Ah, baby)All eyez on me (Ah, darling) All eyez on me (Ah, darling) Songwriters Jerkins, Rodney Roy / Daniels, Lashawn Ameen / Jones, Quincy D / Ingram, James E / Jerkins, Freddie D Iii / Arnold, Monica Published by Lyrics Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC . Business Wire. Credits are taken from the album's liner notes.[11]. 1 June 2000. Wij gebruiken cookies om u een betere online ervaring aan te bieden, evenals content en diensten die zijn aangepast op uw interesses. Retrieved 24 July 2012.

.. Alpha Media Group. Dupri, B. New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. Burrrr! (Page not found) Sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen! You can search Genius by using the search bar above, or go back to the homepage. Arnold, Shamora Crawford, Kenneth Karlin, Shuggie Otis, Carsten Shack, Damon Sharpe Soulshock & Karlin 3:48 6. ^ Casanova, Tara. Release and reception[edit]. Arnold, B.

the ruby eye720p jonah tonga s01e01rise of the khalsafall out boy infinity on highthe 100 seasonscaptain america 023la vita in un clicktheir eyes were watching god. Kanye West John Legenddj drama gangsta grillz

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 20:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    soldierstdm Index du Forum -> soldierstdm -> soldierstdm Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange